Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Tractive suspension upgrade

Aikidoka

Silverstone
I have a 991.1 GT3 and my first modification was installing the DSC module (available on all PASM) at 9 Excellence. This is an excellent upgrade and the improvement was immediate with the ride being far more compliant (it is quite brittle on stock). The improvement in performance is marked with being able to use sport suspension on standard B roads and it allows for far better speed into and around the corners.

I was recommended to Tractive by Ken at 9E and i watched the videos and read the reviews and it is quicker at 6 ms compared to 20 ms and the Tractive has a greater range. The difference is marked compared to stock. I no longer feel the bumps on the concrete section of the M25 and the ride is even more compliant and yesterday I took it for a spirited drive and over rough B roads it soaked it all up and remained flat. Impressive.

I would recommend the DSC (it controls each corner independently and is quicker) and the Tractive raises it all to another level.

Hi Aikidoka, I also have a 991.1 GT3, we spoke on Saturday at the Torque Moto Cafe as I was parked near you.

I found that the V3 DSC module had a noticeable impact immediately on my GT3 (and previous 991.1 GTS), much greater than it did on my 997.2 with version 2 DSC.

The 5K price for the Tractive suspension will be a blocker for some, and I find it hard to justify that cost too, but I have added it to the bottom of the MOD list anyway :D

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdowrick
Back