Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What did you buy your 997 this week?

Phil 997 said:
MJA911 said:
Had my steering wheel re-trimmed in GT3 OEM dark grey alcantara/dark grey stictching, the rim made slightly thicker and a centre block inserted at 12 o'clock (also dark grey). Very pleased with the job done by Royal Steering Wheels for a fair price, as many others have been :thumb:

:useless: :useless: :grin: :thumb:

I was just thinking the same.

Yes, yes Phil & Nigel, you are both right of course :wack: :thumb:

Attachments

• img_0140_103.jpg
    img_0140_103.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 3,287
That does look great with the alcantara gear shifter as well :thumb: great job .

Looks great Mike :thumb:

An outdoor carcoon.

After 4 years and about 45k miles of daily driver duties, she's going into hybernation for the first time, my big ugly tow car is doing winter

Carcoon seems like a good buy if like me the garage is used for other stuff. Wife not too impressed with the aesthetics though! Apparently we look pikey now

pcat said:
An outdoor carcoon.

After 4 years and about 45k miles of daily driver duties, she's going into hybernation for the first time, my big ugly tow car is doing winter

Carcoon seems like a good buy if like me the garage is used for other stuff. Wife not too impressed with the aesthetics though! Apparently we look pikey now

You sure it was a carcoon those boys left on your driveway..... :hand: :D

IMG_2830.jpg

New wipers supplied and fitted at OPC Brooklands (I can confirm it was a pair :D ).

Exhaust tips painted black by Camcoat Ltd.

Attachments

• img_20171013_wa0004_174.jpg
    img_20171013_wa0004_174.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 2,933
nigel99 said:
New wipers supplied and fitted at OPC Brooklands (I can confirm it was a pair :D ).

Glad to hear it was the pair :) exhaust looks great :thumb:

nigel99 said:

Spot on :thumb:

daz parker said:
This week i bought a full 911 so the buying will start now!

Looking forward to seeing pics and following progress Daz, enjoy the new car :thumb:

daz parker said:

Can't let you away with that fella. :hand: here it comes.......
:useless:

FRZ 911 said:
daz parker said:

Can't let you away with that fella. :hand: here it comes.......
:useless:

:floor: :floor: Knew that would happen soon :thumb: :grin:

Car needs a service (minor) and tyres for the rear. Picked these up from Camskill at a fair price so just need this wee storm to pass by and I'll get the porker sorted. :thumb:

IMG_2856.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
concept303
Back