Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Site Upgrade - Missing posts 4 weeks prior to Go Live (Mid Sept to Mid Oct) # COMPLETED

911UK

Administrator
Staff member
We are aware of this issue and this is being worked on.

this is quite a serious issue, this might mean the site will have to be taken down again for 24 hours so this can be fixed

for those just reading this, we are working on this issue and hope to have it resolved in the next 48/72 hours

issue still being worked on

still in progress

the update to this, to go from phpbb to xenforo is complicated

therefore there will be site downtime when this task is undertaken, which will be announced

this will be fixed this week and will result in site down time of about 30 mins

Great news.

The site looks much more modern and up to date now.

One thing I did notice though ..

Did the profile pic used to display members post counts/location etc previously ?

Something I find quite useful without having to fully click on a member profile ?

it did but you can hover over the user name in the avatar for the same info

this task is still in progress

One thing I did notice though ..

Did the profile pic used to display members post counts/location etc previously ?

Something I find quite useful without having to fully click on a member profile ?
it did but you can hover over the user name in the avatar for the same info
Easily fixed via XenForo configuration:

ACP > Appearance > Styles > Your Style > Style Properties > Messages > Message User Info Elements

ZYbsZSc.png

and tick the ones we had previously, like Registration Date, Total Messages, Location, etc.

goes to check :unsure:

updated (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

this is still an open issue and is being worked on,
i do understand the emails and messages i've had on this issue, this is the 1st priority at this time

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newbieporsche
Back