Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Legacy link / redirect url issue # User testing needed

911UK

Administrator
Staff member
As part of the upgrade, we went live with gaps in the redirect / links urls from the old site
i.e. any link from the old site went to an error page

At this time this problem is being worked on should be available shortly, from direct links and through search engines

Update
Any link from the old site will now work, if anyone wants to test this out let me know
either from a thread number or a specific post number

WIP
Search engine link updates are not complete, as it's a mix of both threads and post references

On my 993 journal the shortcut links to specific posts are not working ie just refresh the post when clicked ?

Also you used to be able to edit posts you had created eg I could add new shortcuts to the first post of a thread if I added another subject to the journal thread. You can't do that anymore ?

let me look into this, thanks

A link I sent by pm now works. Until today it didn't.

Update

Search engine link updates are now active complete, and any link that goes to a post references
Please can users these any and all links they have to confirm this is now operation

Open points
The issue @jonttt raised, on the post page numbering, we are working on

Also you used to be able to edit posts you had created eg I could add new shortcuts to the first post of a thread if I added another subject to the journal thread. You can't do that anymore ?

Have you not got the word Edit in grey below your signature lines? If you click on that it allows posts to be altered in the same way they used to be.

Apologies in advance if this is just something available to moderators.

1698926995992.png

Nope, shows "Report" but no Edit option, must be influenced by user rights eg you lot are mods so have it ?

You need a fake ID like Zingari has to test normal people things ;-)

Nope, shows "Report" but no Edit option, must be influenced by user rights eg you lot are mods so have it ?
still working out the hundreds of settings, so bear with me on this one

updated, let me know if that works

updated, let me know if that works
Yes I now have both the option to edit posts and delete Sponge.....which one to try first :unsure:

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzed23
Back