Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New Exhaust finally fitted - Kline Innovation

Great write-up Jim and a lovely car you have there.

I have one of the more budget orientated systems from TopGear to fit in the summer to free a little more aural pleasure from the sound restricted OEM unit. It didn't cost me a kings ransom so if I don't like it then I will just swap it back out and sell on. I do like the look of the titanium bolts and it would be a shame not to utilise quality new fixings throughout when fitting the new S/S unit. Inconel sounds like a real luxury but I am sure your car is worth it!

Keep up the good work and feel free to continue with excellent posts and I too hope to master the whole successful posting of photos to enable me to make better contributions to the forum :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
Jim, After hearing your exhaust in the flesh on Wednesday evening I have to say it sounds much better than on the vid which sounded good anyway.
nice rumble on tickover and kinhell on fast pull away, dam that cars fast mate
the turbos normally sound rubbish but yours now sounds like a Porsche sports car should sound and not offensively OTT . nice job mate :thumb: :grin:

Cheers Phil I am very happy with the car now. Just finishes the car off where Porsche have to make compromises for mass production.

Just need to get out for a few more runs in it!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kashmir
Back