Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cayenne buyers guide?

Roro

Sebring
I’m looking for a buyers guide to read up on specs, reliability etc. All roads are currently leading me to a used Cayenne. I love the Macan and have driven several over the years, but they’re too small as a family euro trip wagon. Budget will probably be around 25k

Which generation ?
958. 2

Probably 958.1, but I’ve since upped the budget to 30ish, which is taking me dangerous into used Transporter / Caravelle territory 🥲

that's 958.2 territory
which is also into ulez diesel compliant territory

unless you need a V8 958.1

don't forget I have a 2015 958..2 3.0litre Diesel having had a 2009 957 3.0litre Diesel previously

I don’t particularly like black interiors, are the lighter colour interiors in demand much or does everybody go for black?

Is air suspension anything to worry about reliability wise? I know these go on Range Rovers

What about CarPlay, is that standard or requires modifications to get working?

colour choices are your own

Porsche reliability v RR is not a comparison !

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back