Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Turbo S tuning

Andrewp

Hi guys..

New 991.2 Turbo S owner here.. WOW...what a car!! Ive recently come from a GT4.. My question is please...Has anyone tuned their car for the health of the car? I have no interest or need for more thrust etc etc...BUT is it better for the cars health at all? In fairness I dont know what would be required here. Remapping of some sort I guess. Im in New Zealand and my car is totally stock..no mods at all.
Thanks in advance.

Andrew.

Congrats Andrew. We have a 2018 991.2 turbo s cab. Only thing we felt the car needed was a Europipe 50 cel exhaust for a sportier exhaust note. I realise people tune these but seriously no point your new car stock is as quick as a 992 turbo s round the Ring. Post a few pics :)

We chose the Europipe as specifically no need to remap and fitted week 1. No probs with warranty claims with the AM exhaust in our experience over 35k miles and 6 years. How time flies.

Last edited:
Thank you for the reply.. Ill have at look at the different brand available.

991.2 Turbo S the sweet spot of the modern 911 range

Let’s see pictures 👍🏻

Congrats mate, be interested to hear your thoughts against the GT4? Also some pics!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back