Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sticker Design suggestions?

Cynthia Zeigler

Hello again. Just thought to apply some stickers on my vehicle. I mean some small and gentle ones. :mrgreen: And also with Black, Red, Blue and White color variations. If anyone has suggestions for this? And also I want to know If it can be harmed to the vehicle surface with the time period? :dont know:

Hi again,

Hello... still hope for a reply. Are there any known websites or links? I want to buy a quality one.

You might also try Stickered Up 4 Le Mans - they do all sorts of race themed stickers, numbers and sponsor decals especially for the annual 24hrs at Le Mans. And they'll also do custom stuff at your request.

https://www.stickeredup4lemans.com/

As to paint, I've never had any issues with vinyl stickers on my paint, but if you leave them on for a decade, it's likely that the uncovered paint will age faster due to the UV exposure. Especially if you have a red car. If you're worried about UV, get a ceramic coating on the car.

Lots of places sell decals and are good for ideas. If they're 3M vinyl they will last better. I've had a full Martini set on my 997 which all came off a few months ago just fine. They were cheap ones off Ebay but were for a road trip. The trick is to take them off in the sunshine or heat them up. I've just put a new design on last week that I got from KI Studios in San Diego, CA. Lovely quality but probably a bit expensive for what they are, $280.
Cheaper decals fade more easily through the sun and washing. Images below.

Attachments

• porsche_997_ki_decals_365.jpg
    porsche_997_ki_decals_365.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 4,996
  • martini_porsche_878.jpg
    martini_porsche_878.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 4,996

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member