Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Replacement OE quality climate control buttons

Yes same ones mate , good to see a proper OE quality fix is now available :thumb: hopefully yours and my links will help others as its such a common issue its worth having a thread on here that others can find :thumb:

If yo send your unit to them, they will do all the fiddly work for you. Turnaround about a week.

Don't do it in the middle of winter, as I did. The box also controls the aircon and, by extension, the ability to demist the car in the winter.:nooo:

Richard

anyone got any updated recommendations for these.

after a quick search online prices vary from about £15 up to £65 for the Design 911 OE match ones.

I suspect the design OE match ones are similar generic chinese produced ones they are retailing with mark up. I bought these ones:

Perfectly happy with them, they don't have vinyl soft touch paint like the originals so won't disintegrate on human contact. The ones from climaterepair also get really good feedback.

image0(13).jpeg

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzed23
Back