Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Powerflex Coffin Track Control Arms

Flightrisk

Spa-Francorchamps

Attachments

• resize_image_112.jpg
    resize_image_112.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 925
Been around since the ark was in use.
Great but can be harsh and transmit vibration if the compound is too hard etc. Depends on the bush compound. Google is your friend.

I was just talking about poly bushed arms generally. Apologies if you meant powerflex in particular.

Ya I have bought TRW coffin arms in the past and fitted the central polybush, it was in fact the Powerflex purple ones, but not seen an entire arm assembly from a bush manufacturer before.

Obviously you also have the connection linkages at either end that need to be of good quality so wondering about the quality of the part in general. Despite the name Chassis Technology Europe (CTE) appears to be a Taiwanese manufacturer and looking at their available range for my Gen 2 C2 these parts seem to be very cheap! Hence I am wondering if anyone has already gone down this path?

https://www.cteparts.tw/search_en/?mkid=47&md=911+(996)&ty=3.6+Carrera|10.2001|08.2005&tag=new

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dhaApex
Back