Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PIWIS Coding Translations

alex.qts

Evening All,

I am new to Porsche ownership & have just bought a 991 C2S that I am loving so far. I need to replace my steering wheel, add cruise control and do a few other coding customisations. Having some experience with automotive software in the past (BMW DIS, MERCEDES STAR) I have acquired PIWIS together with an interface.

As part of the process I have translated what I believe to be all of the possible coding options for the various modules of the 991 inside PIWIS - something I have not been able to find online. It is all in German and otherwise impossible to see what the options do if you can't read it!

I have compiled this into a google spreadsheet. Some of it is quite lengthy but I am posting the link here for anyone that might find it interesting / useful when using PIWIS or getting a dealer to program options.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TouM8KjGl9EBOvwa9cpERvWTTfFPlaJeewlYuuVup2Q/edit?usp=sharing

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pands
Back