Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Dansk replace or upgrade

Great feedback thanks.

Any pictures of the extra pipe welded in at all?

Jamesx19 said:
Any pictures of the extra pipe welded in at all?

Sorry no photos, was done by my indy Precision.

Ok ta.

I'm presuming just a straight pipe from the inlet, direct to the outlet bypassing the silencer completely.

Maybe Precision will do their cars and coffee later on this year. Would be good to hear it in action.

If you want abit more low rev note, try a resonator delete with a BMC panel filter, I like the Dansk exhausts, they do get mixed reviews tho🤦"â™‚️

I have the valvetronic topgear ones, originally a PSE system sounds great and awesome withe the 200 cell cats at 5k revs

The opposite.

High rev high load bark and drama. Low rev, quiet refined and no drone. Also not buying valvetronic efforts.

Ie. Cake both possessed and consumed!

Jamesx19 said:
The opposite.

High rev high load bark and drama. Low rev, quiet refined and no drone. Also not buying valvetronic efforts.

Ie. Cake both possessed and consumed!

I always thought the Gundo hack was the same principle as a PPE just not switable?!

Yes, that's my understanding too.

No valves to close on the bypass pipe.

1.5" appears to be the recommended size for it. I wonder if you put an adjustable butterfly valve in it that could be "locked off" at variable openings, you could tune the tone and noise level? :?:

Jamesx19 said:
Yes, that's my understanding too.

No valves to close on the bypass pipe.

1.5" appears to be the recommended size for it. I wonder if you put an adjustable butterfly valve in it that could be "locked off" at variable openings, you could tune the tone and noise level? :?:

Sounds like a plan! I loved the note of my PSE, just crumble and aesthetically not good on the eye after 15/20 years!!

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzed23
Back