Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cd head unit

Kp76

Trainee
I have the standard head unit with a 6 cd auto changer in 2004 c2s, it has the Bose option if that makes any difference, the problem is the head unit will not except a cd, is that normal with having auto changer? Is my head unit buggered ? Can it be fixed ?
Advice please

The head unit single CD should work as well as the changer, sorry but you may have a problem.

Just check with a torch that there is not a CD stuck in there, it's not unknown.

I guess it needs a overhaul, no cd in the head unit had a quick look with a torch.
Is the anyone who might be able to repair it.

Kp76 said:
I guess it needs a overhaul, no cd in the head unit had a quick look with a torch.
Is the anyone who might be able to repair it.
You have the same unit as mine and from past experience they not the best units
If funds allow go for a new upgrade the more modern units Alpine etc make life so much easier but keep the old unit as if you sell the car some buyers prefer originality

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VeeRacer
Back