Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.2 oxygen sensor OEM manufacturer

chris-chaloner

Hi, I am currently looking to swap out all the oxygen sensors on my gen 2 whilst I am carrying out other preventative work. When looking at the prices between OEM and Bosch there seems to be a huge difference in price, I am happy to pay the difference if there is in fact a difference. and not a Bosch part in a Porsche box, (like the spark plugs :))

Any insight would be great.

As far as i'm aware the Porsche lambda sensors are Bosch .

Bosch OEM or Porsche will therefore be the same item .

Irrespective .. after many years on these if its a Bosch part i'm happy to fit it .

deMort said:
As far as i'm aware the Porsche lambda sensors are Bosch .

Bosch OEM or Porsche will therefore be the same item .

Irrespective .. after many years on these if its a Bosch part i'm happy to fit it .

Thanks deMort, I thought that may be the case, though as I know Porsche are crafty on loosing the manufacturers details. I found that even with OEM Pagid brake pads where the details don't marry up to anything they sell outside of Porsche.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ravioli
Back