Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

718 GT4 or GTS 4 litre ? Updated with yellow images

I've actually calculated the mileage to Bulls head is too far, therefore no DOM, it's a shame but just the way it is...

I thought we would do the handover ceremony at your gaff.......just need to confirm with the film crew :bandit:.......ps do you want the dancer again :floor:

Yes

spongebob squarepants said:
So back in the sandpit but ive already piled 1000 miles on Herman yellow since January, scary stuff, hes now on 4444, I cant really ever drive him again and certainly not past the magic 5k marker :dont know: :roll: :eek: :nooo:

Any further meets hes going to be needing to be trailored there :dont know: What a car though, 718 GT4 is king simples...

Why, what happpens, do you go back to 1955?

isysman said:
Why, what happpens, do you go back to 1955?
Back to the future. :D :lol: 8) :floor: :eek:

OttoOtto said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URfUdtQamCc

Something about supply and demand ...and Yellow

Yellow as we know commands a premium :worship: As does low mileage, prices still rising 6.4 % increase on the 718 and over 10 % on the 981, over the last 3 months, while the general normal market starts to crash (JT's Boxster) plus The high milers, (double figures) will always be worth much less... People are finally realising the GT4 and spiders are the way to go :worship:

Are you planning to sell it? As this only matters if you are soon right? Love my Spyder, not planning to sell, but you never know I suppose. But I wouldn't let it stop me from using it. It only has 1900 miles so far anyway but I'm not counting.

Is Sponge planning to sell it :floor:

spongebob squarepants said:
OttoOtto said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URfUdtQamCc

Something about supply and demand ...and Yellow

Yellow as we know commands a premium :worship: As does low mileage, prices still rising 6.4 % increase on the 718 and over 10 % on the 981, over the last 3 months, while the general normal market starts to crash (JT's Boxster) plus The high milers, (double figures) will always be worth much less... People are finally realising the GT4 and spiders are the way to go :worship:

:hand: I can't remember how much I paid for the boxster and as a keeper its irrelevant anyway :)

Ps can I have Zingaris rose tinted glasses back please

isysman said:
Are you planning to sell it? As this only matters if you are soon right? Love my Spyder, not planning to sell, but you never know I suppose. But I wouldn't let it stop me from using it. It only has 1900 miles so far anyway but I'm not counting.

While I'm still in the sand Herman stays :hand: Ive already piled nearly 1200 miles on him 🥳. That's 1198 more than Jon's 993...

There's an interesting comment regarding the 718 GT4, basically that it's effectively sold out with no more orders being taken, would make sense :?: due to the chip shortage and future electric nonsense..

I think its because they sold too many :grin:

Local road users in the Greater Manchester area prepare for yellow sightings in the coming week 8) 8)

Come on Frank get your camera out you know you want to! :roll: Youll need to be quick unless hes parked... Like when he recently strayed into the non Ulez rural hamlet of Wilmslow (Frank was on the way with the camera) You snooze you lose...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ravioli
Back