Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Goodbye Herman yellow, hello Herman white. Updated with pics

I bet Roger will do more mileage in the GT4 than you Sponge....bottle of DOM on it :?:

jonttt said:
I bet Roger will do more mileage in the GT4 than you Sponge....bottle of DOM on it :?:

Coming from someone who does 3.8 miles per annum in his 993 :grin:

spongebob squarepants said:
jonttt said:

Coming from someone who does 3.8 miles per annum in his 993 :grin:
:hand: Its a work of art :worship:

The birds don't think much of the pricing on this 718...:floor:

Attachments

• img_0200_454.jpg
    img_0200_454.jpg
    556.8 KB · Views: 4,436
  • img_0201_792.jpg
    img_0201_792.jpg
    712 KB · Views: 4,436
Lol, I configured a 718 GT4 online, the payments were crazy low on a brand new one, if only you could get a brand new one!

Congrats on the new motor, looks great. And I'm jealous of the noise the 981 GT4 makes, compared to my Spyder.

You'll be glad to know Shmee wrapped his GT4 purple.

isysman said:
Congrats on the new motor, looks great. And I'm jealous of the noise the 981 GT4 makes, compared to my Spyder.

You'll be glad to know Shmee wrapped his GT4 purple.

Lol I thought when he said it would be wrapped it was a joke :nooo:

Lol I thought when he said it would be wrapped I instantly thought 'around a tree' :)

So any feedback yet regarding the Dunlop SportMax RT2 tyres?
How do you rate them?

Regards
Andrew

andrews7889 said:
Lol I thought when he said it would be wrapped I instantly thought 'around a tree' :)

How do you rate them?

Regards
Andrew

Limited driving time before going back to work, but had no issues in the wet, certainly wasn't sliding around like I expected, would have to try the cup 2's to compare, but from feedback from others with Cup 2's in the wet I'd say much better. Brilliant in the dry, the issues no doubt will be more apparent in colder temps :dont know:

andrews7889 said:

How do you rate them?

Regards
Andrew
It's hard for him to generate any heat into the tyres going from the garage to the drive and back again.😳

FZP said:
andrews7889 said:

How do you rate them?

Regards
Andrew
It's hard for him to generate any heat into the tyres going from the garage to the drive and back again.😳

:grin:

9 days and counting :food: :food: :worship: :worship: :bow: :bow: :bow: :schater: :Dance-Tap: :Dance-Tap: :Dance-Tap: :Dance-Tap:

I thought Ronaldo would have a ***** earlier than that :?:

spongebob squarepants said:
9 days and counting :food: :food: :worship: :worship: :bow: :bow: :bow: :schater: :Dance-Tap: :Dance-Tap: :Dance-Tap: :Dance-Tap:
Here comes the rain after a glorious weekend of Indian Summers

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back