Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Goodbye Herman yellow, hello Herman white. Updated with pics

Zingari said:
When does Jonttt come round to apply his Carbonique to the bits of trim that are not carbon :what:

Unless you can guarantee sun when you're next in the UK I don't think Frank will see both cars side by side :grin:

Nought left to carbon me thinks, best fun of all is in the rain 8)

spongebob squarepants, lovely looking car....

It's something I must have at some point. What the power delivery like and also how long is second gear?

Congrats BTW :thumb:

spongebob squarepants said:
best fun of all is in the rain 8)

Those Dunlops must be way better than Cup2, the latter are like slicks in the wet :what:

Zingari said:
best fun of all is in the rain 8)

Those Dunlops must be way better than Cup2, the latter are like slicks in the wet :what:

They are the same.....

That metallic Cararra white is absolutely stunning. Enjoy!

Absolutely stunning i look forward to seeing it 8)

jonttt said:
He is Les Dawsons son :wack:

Sponge.....did you take any pics :dont know:
Les was my Dads cousin :thumb:

jonttt said:

I knew there was inbreeding in your part of the world but thanks for confirming :eek:

jonttt said:
jonttt said:

I knew there was inbreeding in your part of the world but thanks for confirming :eek:

The Dawson's spread is far and wide......

Fantastic looking car Sponge cant wait to see it & hear it up close. :thumbs:

Well a terrific few days with Herman, what a motor. No issues with the gearing and wouldnt have even considered it, had the journos not harped on about it, very useable at all speeds. Will tootle one minute, hooligan the next.

Ive a feeling the PSE is stuck closed however, will have to get into OPC to check it out, strange as can hear it activating but no change to the sound at tickover, I remember on the Carerra engine a noticeable difference :?: Unless its different and at higher revs on the GT4?

You've broke it already :wack:

jonttt said:
You've broke it already :wack:

But OPC fix it for free :p That's the trouble with these old cheapy's could go down at anytime and cost an arm and a leg to sort :nooo:

A negative of GT4 according to journos i read around 5500rpm a flat spot compared to top end of even a normal 991 C2s let alone a power kitted one. There is e a fix out there for GT4 top end but don't think its cheap. You'd not notice on road 99% of the time I expect. I was a bit worried about this!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back