Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Centre console re-sprayed

Shane911

I've had my centre console resprayed I'm delighted with it the previous owner must have had an habit of resting their hand near the tiptronic shift and wore a watch and rings, their was also scratches on the handbrake any way this all looks like new now a perfect colour match my interior was mint except for these scratches it's perfect now. The guy masked half the interior and took just under 2 hours, on the top dashboard their was a multi crease were I'm guessing a phone or satnav had been stuck on somehow anyway he placed a small damp cloth on their and with a travel iron literally iron it out you cannot see were the damage ever was I'm really impressed the whole job cost me 80 pounds and he came to my house to do it that's service he works with he's son and works 7 days a week at the moment but normally doesn't like to work Sundays. Excellent job.

Do you have any before/after pics?

Sounds like a bargain:thumb:

What part of country does he cover?

2hrs labour + getting there + getting back incl prep + paint (at this time of year in this freezing weather) = £80 incl vat

wow, minimum wage which shares with 'he's son'?

Travel iron?

post photos

people on here will form a queue Sunday or not, Son or not

Picks coming soon I will post pics of Carrrera badge also, also very nice 10mm thich porsche emblem floor mats, yes 80 pounds I was delighted with, you price is reflected by post code I was 14 miles away from him, he says he can do up to 5 jobs in a day ranging from 60 to 100 pounds each, a small van an year old (guess) son, better than minimum wage :?:

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quartzpro
Back