Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Whats the worst car you bought ?

TR7 also(in yellow)

Thankfully someone nicked it and I got good Insurance money for it.

Astra GTE it was rubbish, it even caught fire on the way home from buying it !!

Allegro the one with the square steering wheel :oops:
But the worst
cavalier Sri broke down every day. The radiator imploded no one could explain that. Never looked at another vauxhaul

Evil_C said:
Without any doubt, the worst ever car I ever owned was a Ford Corsair.

I bought a Ford Pubic once.

Terrible car. It was made up of old Corsairs.

2003 VW Touareg

Had it for 3 years, it consumed $30,000 + in parts (not inc labour), would error on something every week or so and ate expensive, complex and unrepairable parts. I am told this experience isn't unusual.

Being in the trade cars come and go..........But....Without Doubt The MGF Was The Worst Car To....Own,Run,Drive..Or actually be any where near. Total sack of.............*%$£.

A 2007 M5 with the V10. Kept it only six months and sold it for even money. Did not have any problems myself but got tired of reading potential problems - smg failure and red cog of death stories etc on the m5board. Just did not have the stomach to see if I would be okay or be a victim at some point. I think my 993 I've had for 12 years laughed at the M5 since they shared the garage together. Went something like this - Told you he will get rid of you soon if he even thinks you are not reliable like me. Yeah you have 500 hp but you need a battery tender every couple of days. I've never needed one and I start on first crank every time. When I started taking the car tags off the m5 to go trade it in, I swear I heard the air cooled fans running briefly. If you don't get it, you don't get it! Cheers guys and happy holidays.

KB said:
A 2007 M5 with the V10. Kept it only six months and sold it for even money. Did not have any problems myself but got tired of reading potential problems - smg failure and red cog of death stories etc on the m5board. Just did not have the stomach to see if I would be okay or be a victim at some point. I think my 993 I've had for 12 years laughed at the M5 since they shared the garage together. Went something like this - Told you he will get rid of you soon if he even thinks you are not reliable like me. Yeah you have 500 hp but you need a battery tender every couple of days. I've never needed one and I start on first crank every time. When I started taking the car tags off the m5 to go trade it in, I swear I heard the air cooled fans running briefly. If you don't get it, you don't get it! Cheers guys and happy holidays.

Nice first post :thumb:

TimmyTimmyTimmy said:
A 993..... :coat:

Hey Timmy - you drive a Cayenne Turbo which is many people's idea of the worst car you can buy. Just saying :bye:

yo_clarkie said:
2003 VW Touareg

Had it for 3 years, it consumed $30,000 + in parts (not inc labour), would error on something every week or so and ate expensive, complex and unrepairable parts. I am told this experience isn't unusual.

I had a 53 plate V10 for three years, it cost me £60 for a mirror switch which I broke, plus servicing. I sold it 3 months ago as I fancied a change, and because I wanted to quit while I was ahead.

MC

KB said:

:floor: first post since 2009 :eek:
Some serious lurking, welcome :thumb:

Rallyeman said:
KB said:

:floor: first post since 2009 :eek:
Some serious lurking, welcome :thumb:

Watch out gt4 :welcome:

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Will.i.am911
Back