Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Well that's me back in a Porsche

Boba fett

Magny-Cours
Not quite what I had envisaged, but I have always wanted one, kept looking at the Mk1, but ended up with a Mk2 becuase its better looking really. I can't believe how sports car like these drive, its better than all of the 4x4's I have had for an engaging drive :bandit:

Anyway its a very well Specced Cayenne GTS and it does everything so well, the only downsides so far are its sh1tty on fuel, Road tax is high and its sh1tty on fuel :thumb:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Looks great, nice one. What is the fuel consumption like?

MC

MisterCorn said:
Looks great, nice one. What is the fuel consumption like?

MC

Hi mate, it's sh1tty, I reckon realistically, while having fun about 17ish. For the fuel you would expect it to be quicker as well, but it makes up for it everywhere else :thumb:

Those seats would give me nightmares. :-|

Hehe they are thirsty! My wifes old Cayenne seemed to consume fuel faster than you could pour it in! It's easy to forget these are 2.5tonne vehicles though, they hide their weight so well.

:grin:

CrunkleFloop said:
Hehe they are thirsty! My wifes old Cayenne seemed to consume fuel faster than you could pour it in! It's easy to forget these are 2.5tonne vehicles though, they hide their weight so well.

I think the mk2 is about 2 tonne, but I think the fuel tank with the hole in was carried over :thumb:

:welcome: back into the fold Leee.

We'll reserve two parking spaces for you at the next Kent Breakfast meet'. :wink:

Alex said:
Those seats would give me nightmares. :-|

Now you've mentioned it...... :eek:

Great looking car tho :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back