Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Back in a 9x6

wasz

Paul Ricard
Hello again :bye:

I was very active on here up until about 3.5 years ago when I sold my '99 996 3.4 which I basically rebuilt everything except the engine.

I regret selling it but needs must, it was my only car at the time. I dearly miss the sublime steering of the 996 and the cable throttle M96

Anyway I just got my hands on this for an unbelievable amount of money considering the wheels it is wearing. The PO had gone over the car mechanically and it drives spot on. However he also attempted to repaint much of it which was not so successful (lacquer peel now orange peel). So I need to break out the 2000 grit and the farecla and hopefully make it presentable at least.

I had the same 18" BBS Sport Classic II on my 996 and I think they are the best looking wheel on a 9x6. However they are nightmare to clean and the ride is soooooo much better on 17s. So they will be the first to go sadly.

BCvQsJa.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back