Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Water in roof lining around door / wet seat belt

Pezza23

Hi All,

I've recently bought a 2017 991.2 Carrera. I washed it for the first time yesterday and when I took it for a drive noticed the drivers seat belt was rather wet and also the roof lining around the drivers door/ window.

I dried it out the best I could and it seems fine again even after plenty of rain. After searching the forum I'm thinking it may be a door seal issue perhaps?

The cars under Porsche warranty, is this likely to be covered?

Where should I take it to be looked at? My local OPC or an Indy?

Cheers

Pezza23 said:
Hi All,

I've recently bought a 2017 991.2 Carrera. I washed it for the first time yesterday and when I took it for a drive noticed the drivers seat belt was rather wet and also the roof lining around the drivers door/ window.

I dried it out the best I could and it seems fine again even after plenty of rain. After searching the forum I'm thinking it may be a door seal issue perhaps?

The cars under Porsche warranty, is this likely to be covered?

Where should I take it to be looked at? My local OPC or an Indy?

Cheers

Welcome to 911uk :welcome:

If warranty work then through OPC.

Many thanks for the welcome and quick response, I'm going to get it booked in at my OPC and see what they find.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzed23
Back