Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

TVR Tuscan thoughts?

Parsley

Sao Paulo
I'm thinking of letting a few of my cars go and my Jet ski through lack of use and getting a TVR Tuscan to sit beside the Porsche in the garage. I've always had a burning desire to own a Tuscan. They look as mad as a box of frogs. Has anybody owned on here? Just looking for a bit of real world feedback rather than internet horror stories and hysteria.

I've owned two, brilliant cars if bought properly. Will post my thoughts and advice later.

ditchvisitor said:
I've owned two, brilliant cars if bought properly. Will post my thoughts and advice later.

Excellent thank you. :thumb:

I owned one many years ago and it was an amazing car visually, but it wasn't the most reliable and build quality was quite poor.
At 176mph ( track ) the dash fell apart and the wiper blades fell off
In heavy rain once the electrics went mental!! Hazards coming on, headlights flashing and various other gremlins.
Lots of other minor issues, would I have another one? Hell yes it was great fun!

I considered one a few years ago, but went for the Tamora instead. Utterly bonkers cars; caveat emptor if you're gonna do it. I'd take a trip to pistonheads for more advice. please keep us informed!!

Very unique cars. Can be quite lively at speed and need knowledgeable maintenance.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back