Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

T8 is now packing 887 bhp

Nice headlight upgrade :thumb:

Very nice first 997TT ever seen in Guards Red

Very nice Terry, looks great in red :thumb:

What happened to the Jag idear?

Jon

so are you saying goodbye to the 996 just as they are about to become a classic?

PeterS said:
so are you saying goodbye to the 996 just as they are about to become a classic?

:floor:

I guess the fact he can't wait to get his private plate on the new car answers that :dont know:

Could be sticking it in a barn. A better investment than money in the bank, I feel.

Disclaimer:
IMO only, please note 996Turbo prices can go down as well as up

This is the man who put all his winnings on Red, and it came up Silver ... :D

Isn't that just a mirror in the middle?

I can't tell the difference, which is the real one?

964s_156.jpg

Thanks for all the kind comments :thumb:

She is pretty isn't she. This picture does her more justice.

The V317 for the T8 plate has only just gone off so it's still on the 996T for now. The 997T is on an 07 but I had some old plates laying around so just sellotaped them on for fun.

For those that like to know these things ..... It's a March 2007 car, bought privately but with a dealer as a middle man. 2 owners (4 years each), full OPC history including a major service last week along with everything it needed to get an OPC warranty.

Tiptronic, black interior with electric sports seats and sports chrono pack.

Very nice Terry. :thumbs:

So not manual :puh:

Don't park it near that conifer.

GT4 said:
So not manual :puh:

Don't park it near that conifer.

:wack:

Behave - or I'll get my trained pigeon to poop on your roof again. :grin:

Really nice Terry - now you can report with authority about whether it's enough of a step up from the 996.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzed23
Back