Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Short shift kit

:grin:

I'll buy a set Alex, not least since I suggested it.

thanks
Mike

Good of Finn to offer them up to Alex.

I feel Alex could become our goto gear changer guy this year.

"Yates Motorsport - Shifting expectations since 2018. Always happy to fiddle with your knob." :D

Go for it Alex. :thumb:

Can't beat a self-lubricating bush, takes all the slop out the hardened shaft, for that silky smooth action whilst ragging your P&J........I could go on :wack:

alex yates said:
Can't beat a self-lubricating bush, takes all the slop out the hardened shaft, for that silky smooth action whilst ragging your P&J........I could go on :wack:
I wouldn't know. I'm new here :)

I'd be up for a set too if you make them Alex.

rhino-man said:
I'd be up for a set too if you make them Alex.

hopefully Alex has been quiet since tues because hes working through the night and over the bank holiday to complete the order book for AYates Ltd

"Is your enjoyment restricted due to a sloppy box " visit

A Yates ltd. "Your knob has never been in better hands "

Phil 997 said:
hopefully Alex has been quiet since tues because hes working through the night and over the bank holiday to complete the order book for AYates Ltd

Has he f***!!!!

He's been too busy getting leathered and mopping!

nNvoX1x.jpg

Ouch.

Thefinn said:
Dammit said:
I shot Precision a quick email, to supply and fit a 997 GT3 shifter would be just over £500 notes.

Get the spanners out it will only take a couple of hours and save you £££

+1. Took me 2 hours.

Dammit said:
I shot Precision a quick email, to supply and fit a 997 GT3 shifter would be just over £500 notes.

I'm planning to do mine with the AYates Ltd mod when it becomes available. You could come round and we'll do them both?

I've had/used the 996 shifter, the 997 "ssk", the B&M ssk, and the Numeric Racing shifter (medium throw setting). The Numeric (with their upgraded cables) is head and shoulders above the rest. It's rally night and day - and by all means it should be for the cost, by imo it's worth it...🙂

The Numeric (with their upgraded cables) is head and shoulders above the rest. It's rally night and day - and by all means it should be for the cost, by imo it's worth it...🙂[/quote]

I have heard they can be quite noisy though, is this your experience :?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VeeRacer
Back