Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Predict the highest bid on this 997.2

Looks a nice one, but no chrono, I'd say £47,000

Anything above 42k + fees is a beer bid

The letter in the document section claims a long list of upgrades and remedial work in the past 12 months.Total of £20k (although this could be costed DIY, rather than 3rd party invoices)

Is this a indication of previous neglect ?

I'd be a buyer at early £40's.

There is an obsession with low miles, so wouldn't surprise me if it sells for high £40s.

the rusty screws in the engine bay are hurting my ocd - how do they get like that - has it been sat for long periods over winter(s)? i checked the mot history out of interest, quite a list of advisories previously. it's averaged 1000 miles per annum for the last 8 years

£40,997

NB: The current WBAC quote on this car is £31k :floor:

As well as no Chrono, there's no PSE, no Cruise Control, and although the later steering wheel, it's not multi-function.

Just a reminder while those interested might be reading this topic (sorry to barge in on it though) that I am still seeking a 3.8 manual 9A1 RHD for another engine project - hence high mileage, suspect or damaged engine - no problem if the price is right!

That car would be perfect if the engine was faulty.

Baz

I'm thinking 46ish. Looks in good condition consumerate with its mileage but not that well optioned so may affect its appeal to some

mark pearce said:
Not much in the way of recent service history
Coolant cross over pipes and tandem break pump?

Check out the documentation.
Had all coolant pipes replaced. And 997.2 doesn't have a tandem pump - vacuum pump only from memory.

Perhaps they were unlucky, but for a low mileage car it has absorbed a lot of cash to keep it up to scratch. Rusty nuts looks like a seaside salty air life...

Still I think it could go for £44k

If it reaches £38k, that will be £40,750 including fees.

Can't see it reaching much more than that personally, but it is collecting cars.

I guess it depends how good the history is?

But still an auction, with no comeback if it suddenly needs a few grand throwing at it when you get it home.

Two weeks ago I said high £40's

On reflection, it is low miles, had £20k of work done (ok some of it is mods rather than maintenance) and manual.

That has got to be £20k on top of a regular average car ??

I reckon with the buyer's fee it will be a £50K plus car

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cchrysos
Back