Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Five years of 997.2 GT3 comes to an end

car is already sold and with it's new owner

Lovely new car Guy!

I think the 991.1 GT3 RS is a great car to move into and you’ve found a sterling VB example there :).
As a fellow 997.2 GT3 owner, I always enjoyed seeing your GT3 out and about at events and you’ve certainly had a very memorable and enjoyable 5 years of ownership.

Really pleased for you and enjoy that marvellous RS in rude health buddy.

Lovely new car Guy!

I think the 991.1 GT3 RS is a great car to move into and you’ve found a sterling VB example there :).
As a fellow 997.2 GT3 owner, I always enjoyed seeing your GT3 out and about at events and you’ve certainly had a very memorable and enjoyable 5 years of ownership.

Really pleased for you and enjoy that marvellous RS in rude health buddy.
Thank you ! Even I will miss seeing my old car, always brightened up a car park. Shame that it’s now back to white ! SO plain in comparison, but a great looking car.

Now to next 5 years of events and drives

Attachments

• b5f649b5-38da-4e03-885a-767c3bc260c6.jpeg
    b5f649b5-38da-4e03-885a-767c3bc260c6.jpeg
    674.7 KB · Views: 7
Only picked up on this, what a great car and story, thanks for sharing. Fantastic set of pics too. For me the Rothmans graphics made your GT3 even more special, just as you and others describe in the thread... For sure you flew the flag for Porsche in that livery like few would have the courage to... Wonderful.

Nothing much I can type about your new acquisition other than it is likely to be the ultimate iconic Porsche for most of us....and in blue...(-: ENJOY

(y)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back