Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Postimage pixel problem

HSC911

Sebring
Why are my pictures all so pixelated, pixelly, look squareish :dont know:

see below:

320 x 240

640 x 480

150 x 112

If I choose a very old picture then that seems to be fine :nooo:

How did you change the image size? If you use something like paint and do it manually, the algorithms which do the image manipulation can cause issues like this especially if you don't maintain the right aspect ratio (i.e. width and height)

Normally what I do is open the image in paint then resize from the menu making sure that the aspect ratio is correct.

If you want to pick a portion of the image, then crop it rather than resize.

Attachments

• paint_216.png
    paint_216.png
    42 KB · Views: 5,977
Great! Just normal iphone pics that feed through to my laptop. Then I select them from the laptop to Postimage:

Look, all pixelly :nooo:

Strange just hit copy and paste, bobs your uncle, you are hitting 'hotline for forums'?

spongebob squarepants said:
Strange just hit copy and paste, bobs your uncle, you are hitting 'hotline for forums'?

Yep :pc:

Porker pic was OK compared to the van pic :roll:

Good job my van isn't yellow as it'd look like the AA has arrived...the car people NOT the drink people :drink:

:thumb:

HSC911 said:
spongebob squarepants said:

Yep :pc:

Porker pic was OK compared to the van pic :roll:

Good job my van isn't yellow as it'd look like the AA has arrived...the car people NOT the drink people :drink:

:thumb:

Using a camera offova the eighties :dont know: You know you want yellow really.....

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
e46m3
Back