Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Phpbb critical errors

GlenB

Nurburgring
Anyone else suffering with keep getting this? Not isolated to one device.

Yes I get this error quite regularly, apparently it is down to high demand/lots of users online at the same time :thumb:

Yes, happening quite regularly.

Continually for the last couple of weeks.

My lad was on here with me on Sunday and commenting on the archaicness of the site. I told him it was down to cost of upgrading to something newer. He just laughed and said you're talking to the wrong people then. :dont know:

As it's a server-side problem, it won't matter which device. Refresh the page, sometimes a few times, and it'll go away. I also see it far more frequently of late.

Yes continue to get this error message regularly......about every second page change.......Grrr :x :grin:

sorry
a problem we are trying to address

911UK said:
sorry
a problem we are trying to address

Put another 50p in the meter or retire the hamster and get a younger one in :thumb:

Oh the irony!

I haven't been able to comment as I've been getting the same😂

I keep getting "Not Secure" come up in the search box on my Mac and the page wont open , you have to refresh 5 or 6 times to get the page open , I cant work out if its an issue with the site, my Mac or my poor tech skills. :pc: :pc: :pc: :pc: :grin:

I was getting this every time i tried to open the site earlier but once im here it has settled down .. i wondered if it was down to the volume of users ..

In total there are 1913 users online :: 19 Registered, 4 Hidden and 1890 Guests

but as there are more now than earlier i guess not .

BTW .. thats a lot of guests looking at what we write .

Least it not just me then! Only started the last week or so for me but has been particularly bad.

Humm surely that amount of guests isn't really correct as actual human guests. Perhaps there is an issue with too many bots trawling the site?

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mike 964 speedster
Back