Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Photo Downloading

David Ramsbotham

Silverstone
Although I am following the correct process for attaching files, I seem to be unable to download photos since the new format has arrived! Similarly, I don’t seem to be able to get the “insert quotes” function to operate.
Anyone else experiencing these difficulties or is it just me?

Although I am following the correct process for attaching files, I seem to be unable to download photos since the new format has arrived! Similarly, I don’t seem to be able to get the “insert quotes” function to operate.
Anyone else experiencing these difficulties or is it just me?
Like that you mean?

It's a bit weird, you click

+ Quote
Insert quotes
Quote message

I'm sure a simpler process will be along shortly ...

+ Quote
Insert quotes
Quote message

Thanks Roro, thought it would be easier than that!

Wonder what I am doing wrong with photo downloading!?

Works ok for me. Just touch the pic and hold and you should get the download option

Attachments

• IMG_9535.png
    IMG_9535.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 2

+ Quote
Insert quotes
Quote message

or just hit reply on the specific post you want to quote

Works ok for me. Just touch the pic and hold and you should get the download option
I hit “attach files” and then photo library. Pictures come up and touch the one I want to add. Then done and it appears to start downloading but never actually finishes!
Thanks for your help anyway.

Interesting. Sounds like something hasn’t been configured right. Shouldn’t Quote just quote, and Reply just reply (without quoting)?

more advanced forum can do more

in this instance, you can pick and choose which post to quote, so by selecting more then one you have "Multi Quote"

I hit “attach files” and then photo library. Pictures come up and touch the one I want to add. Then done and it appears to start downloading but never actually finishes!
Thanks for your help anyway.

Oh I see, are you talking about UPloading? As opposed to DOWNloading? Either way, not sure what the issue is. I didn’t have any trouble earlier this evening, if problem persists then I think it might it be your device or connection

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
concept303
Back