Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Need to (re)scratch the 993 itch!

Re: 993

aak said:
ch3tman said:
aak said:
stichill99 said:
Two very nice motors :thumb:
Thanks stichill99. Equally fun in their own ways. Sadly both sold!
Pretty much my ideal 2 car garage... :worship:

aak said:
However I do find myself wandering back to a 993!!
Do it! :D Hope all is well mate :thumb:.

Thanks Chet, great to hear from you.

Have you changed your car?? I remembered that you had a dark colour C2??

Wonder if all the same people are still on here. GT4, Orangecurry, Zingari etc

A change is a nice way to describe it, yes :lol: more here.

Looking forward to seeing which 993 you go for, enjoy the hunt :thumb: .

T8 said:
I don't know about OC but GT4 sold his 993, had a 997 for a while and apparently now has an Audi TT.

Didn't know he was in the hairdressing game? He must be finding it tough in lockdown :what:

Reminds me of the local barbers in the 70s/80s run by Alec Clarke. Place was a time warp back to the 1930s and untouched. I remember going - once!. He was known as 'Slasher' for a reason and my 'tidy up' was out of keeping with the Bay City Rollers look.
When he retired he used to visit my father on his bike and cut his hair in the snug. Deaf as a post, you got one style regardless of what you said :nooo:

Re: 993

ch3tman said:
aak said:
ch3tman said:
aak said:
stichill99 said:
Two very nice motors :thumb:
Thanks stichill99. Equally fun in their own ways. Sadly both sold!
Pretty much my ideal 2 car garage... :worship:

aak said:
However I do find myself wandering back to a 993!!
Do it! :D Hope all is well mate :thumb:.

Thanks Chet, great to hear from you.

Have you changed your car?? I remembered that you had a dark colour C2??

Wonder if all the same people are still on here. GT4, Orangecurry, Zingari etc

Oh wow! Didn't see that coming. Strong work Chet looks fantastic

A change is a nice way to describe it, yes :lol: more here.

Looking forward to seeing which 993 you go for, enjoy the hunt :thumb: .

Zingari said:
T8 said:
I don't know about OC but GT4 sold his 993, had a 997 for a while and apparently now has an Audi TT.

Didn't know he was in the hairdressing game? He must be finding it tough in lockdown :what:

Reminds me of the local barbers in the 70s/80s run by Alec Clarke. Place was a time warp back to the 1930s and untouched. I remember going - once!. He was known as 'Slasher' for a reason and my 'tidy up' was out of keeping with the Bay City Rollers look.
When he retired he used to visit my father on his bike and cut his hair in the snug. Deaf as a post, you got one style regardless of what you said :nooo:

Zingari; we need photographic evidence!

Presume mileage discrepancy is the odometer has stopped working which is quite common at about that mileage but speedo is still operational also quite common so its not been noticed.

ch3tman said:
aak said:
J! Needs to be a tip!
Did you find one yet?
There is a very nice Tip at JZM at the moment, almost identical to your previous one, high price but only 35k on the clock:
https://jzmporsche.com/cars/porsche-993-u1957/

Hi Chet. Thanks for this. Looks fantastic. I am still in Vancouver at the moment and have just extended my contract.

There were a few S models too :food:

So tempted to have another 993 when I get back

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back