Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

if I was to change car, what do I get ?

aye, paddle shifting 911's will be soon, after the TT then down into the range.... as soon as Porsche sort out that Audi/VW invention, a years later they are still developing it !!

TVR, don't you mean a 3 minute warranty....

saw a Tuscan a few years back, owner got it out of the garage and it broke half way out ... never did get that test drive.....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 76349

Sundeep.

If you are interested in the LHD Black 993RS I know the indi who has looked after it and he could give you an honest opinion. Happy to give you his contact details. At the price it is and mileage it's prob not a garage queen so could be what you are after.

Ian.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 76360

Sundeep,

if I didnt have the kids Glens 3 is a no brainer.

Unfortunatelly for me, I enjoy driving 911's all the time in the summer, and to have a 3 would mean not using it much other than track days.

Good Luck.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 76364

What's the issue here? As far as I know you're not married to your current car. Sell it, buy a 993RS, see if you can live with it, if not, move on to something else. Like a yellow GT3 :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 76365

any replacement still needs to be able to do the other 4000 miles that i may do in a year

Migration info. Legacy thread was 76368

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Sundeep on 26 September 2006

any replacement still needs to be able to do the other 4000 miles that i may do in a year
A GT3 can do that no problem, get on with it man. You're getting worse than Dan. :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 76376

The Ninemeister 944 was up for sale on ebay a couple of days ago. £20kish iirc. Supercharged mayhem from the look of things. Buy that for trackdays and get something cheap and cheerful for the other 4000 miles.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 76377

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rob J on 26 September 2006

Previous poster said:

A GT3 can do that no problem, get on with it man. You're getting worse than Dan. :wink:
Getting?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 76380

Do you want the BEST 911 ever made ? YES

Do you love your 993 ? YES

Do you want more power ? YES

The list will go on and on... BUT it will come down to a 993 RS ! :lol:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 76381

Sundeep I think you need to get the 993RS out of your system first! Get the 993RS, and if it's not fast enough for you, then sell it, without loosing any money, and then go for a GT3. If you like the RS then you can put a 9M head in it to make it goes as fast as (well, almost) a GT3. If you do it the other way round you might need to take a hit when you sell the GT3. I don't think there's any other alternative that will give you the same package!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 76383

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 26 September 2006

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rob J on 26 September 2006

Previous poster said:

Getting?
:D
At last someone has taken my title ! thanks Sundeep :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 76384

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Butzi on 26 September 2006

Sundeep I think you need to get the 993RS out of your system first! Get the 993RS, and if it's not fast enough for you, then sell it, without loosing any money, and then go for a GT3. If you like the RS then you can put a 9M head in it to make it goes as fast as (well, almost) a GT3. If you do it the other way round you might need to take a hit when you sell the GT3. I don't think there's any other alternative that will give you the same package!
:lol:
993 RS.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 76386

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Butzi on 26 September 2006
Sundeep I think you need to get the 993RS out of your system first! Get the 993RS, and if it's not fast enough for you, then sell it, without loosing any money, and then go for a GT3. If you like the RS then you can put a 9M head in it to make it goes as fast as (well, almost) a GT3. If you do it the other way round you might need to take a hit when you sell the GT3. I don't think there's any other alternative that will give you the same package!

Agree with Mick 100%, 993RS won't lose you a penny, GT3 will, get the 993 first!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 76388

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by poon on 26 September 2006

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Butzi on 26 September 2006

Agree with Mick 100%, 993RS won't lose you a penny, GT3 will, get the 993 first!

but money would need to be spent on both keeping them up to health, although more on an RS the gt3 would loose more value so not much between them.....

but as I wear those rose tinted specs.... I almost feel that I need to do that gt3 and then at a leater stage go back to a 993.... as I do feel mine is (even as a targa) 80% of a RS and I do feel like I have a chance to try something else....

only problem is that I don't know any air-cooled jokes ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 76404

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpkM3
Back