Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Help with a Connector

decgraham

Albert Park
Hi All,

I need a bit of help finding a connector. My car did not come with a O2 sensor as it ran on leaded fuel in Q8. However, I modified it, added the necessary wires and an after market CAT along with a connector block type lambda. I now intend to fit the original CAT back (will be sending it to Gert for 200 cell inserts) and will fit a new lambda. I would like to do it properly with a proper connector. I have attached pictures of the Bosch lambda sensor. I'm looking for the mating connector to what is shown in the pictures. If anyone can help me out I'd really appreciate it.

ATB :)

Attachments

• bosch_3_445.jpg
    bosch_3_445.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 2,045
  • bosch_2_255.jpg
    bosch_2_255.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 2,045
  • bosch_1_206.jpg
    bosch_1_206.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 2,045
Many thanks GR as always your knowledge is second to none. I'll order one off the bay :thumb:

Just to conclude this post, I got a connector off the bay for €14 so well pleased. Who would have thought that Porsche were using SAAB parts back in the day. Would not have known if not for the information from GR :thumb:

Attachments

• connector_from_ebay_lambda_111.jpeg
    connector_from_ebay_lambda_111.jpeg
    85.7 KB · Views: 1,687
  • connector_from_ebay_183.jpeg
    connector_from_ebay_183.jpeg
    103.1 KB · Views: 1,687

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members