Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Headlight washer delete.?

stretch

Monza
Has anyone carried out the headlight washer delete.? Is it possible to just disable the function and leave in situ.?

In an ideal world just removing the washer jets and fitting the plain quadrant would be the easiest option.? Is there room behind to do this.?

Thanks

Why do you want to do this ?

If you don't actually operate the headlamp washers then it's already deactivated ?

I'm pretty sure the car is too old for non working headlamp washers to be an mot fail .. i thought it was 2012 onwards they have to work .

I don't remember every model but there is a disc that raises on one type and a permanent jet on the other .. if this type im not sure what you would use to cover the hole if removed .

More info please :)

Yup .. fair enough ..

The instructions are included in that thread .. make sure you plug the pipes to the washers well as it will siphon out the bottle otherwise .

To be fair .. i do actually think that mod makes for a better look .

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzed23
Back