Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Group Buy DSC V1. 2020 updated for 2022

thefunkygibbon said:
is there some kind of guide as to what actually you're supposed to when you get your new dsc unit? i mean are you supposed to check firmware, apply updates etc, zero the dampers? blah blah blah

Nope, you just unplug the original unit and plug the new one in.

As for 'tuning' of the unit you'd need to speak to Ken at 9e.

not fussed about "tuning" it right now, just wanted to make sure that its up to date with the latest firmware and 'map' files etc before i fire and forget.

but i've emailed ken anyway to confirm.

T8 said:
thefunkygibbon said:
is there some kind of guide as to what actually you're supposed to when you get your new dsc unit? i mean are you supposed to check firmware, apply updates etc, zero the dampers? blah blah blah

Nope, you just unplug the original unit and plug the new one in.

As for 'tuning' of the unit you'd need to speak to Ken at 9e.

As above, just unplug then plug and play.
9e were involved in a similar group buy for the same product about three years ago.
TFG, many of your questions, if not all, have probably been answered in this thread;

http://www.911uk.com/viewtopic.php?p=1347293&sid=44adf8fe8aac651b13107c744b8d3b61

Enjoy the read but more importantly enjoy your new bit of kit. :thumbs:

I got my DSC controller at lunchtime, and 5 minutes later it was fitted!

Great service from 9e :thumbs:

I didn't have time to try it yet though, so will be later today to have a quick blast in the car. :lol:

Just missed this GB :(

Is there going to be another one anytime soon?

Congratulations to all that took part in this Group Buy.

Reviews have been moved to the ongoing DSC thread.

Please add your feedback there.

Click Here -> PASM DSC Upgrade thread

Do these not come with the connecting lead and software? Could do with adjusting mine as I find it a little bit too soft.

I got mine second hand so not sure about the usb cable to connect to a PC, mine did not come with one but I had one spare, you can pick them up off eBay etc cheaply enough.......the software you simply register and download from the DSC website :bandit:

GlenB said:
Do these not come with the connecting lead and software? Could do with adjusting mine as I find it a little bit too soft.

Tuning software can be downloaded from the DSC website here... https://www.dscsport.com/software-2/
The cable required is a stock USB to microUSB (?) cable

Its a mini USB cable. Doesn't come with one but surely everyone has about a dozen kicking about from their heyday of 15 years ago lol. Software is downloadable from their website and is Windows only.

Cheers guys, wasn't sure if I was supposed to have had one or not. Think my Alexa uses that a size cable :thumbs:

Alexa would be a micro usb. this is the bigger, older style usb connector which you would maybe have with some device from 2007 or a satnav/dashcam as they still come with that kind of connector.

prob pick one up off of ebay for a quid.

Oh, I thought Alexa used the larger one. I'm sure I have something that uses the larger one, just not sure what lol

I just wanted to drop a post here to see if anyone is interested in a DSC module that I have for sale. Only reason for posting here is that it would appear this is where most interest and chatter is and I would like for mine to go to a good home now that I've sold my 997.2. :sad:

If anyone is interested please PM me, I have all original packaging and couldn't recommend this mod enough. As I say only reason I'm looking to sell on is that I have sold my car. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Kind Regards

Paul.

Driver77 said:
I just wanted to drop a post here to see if anyone is interested in a DSC module that I have for sale. Only reason for posting here is that it would appear this is where most interest and chatter is and I would like for mine to go to a good home now that I've sold my 997.2. :sad:

If anyone is interested please PM me, I have all original packaging and couldn't recommend this mod enough. As I say only reason I'm looking to sell on is that I have sold my car. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Kind Regards

Paul.

They normally sell through this sub-forum

--> http://www.911uk.com/viewforum.php?f=24

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzed23
Back