Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

G21 Alpina B3 bothering me

OttoOtto

Nurburgring
3 years into 991 C4S ownership and the B3 Touring keeps niggling at me as a more sensible all round option. It would consolidate 3 cars to 2 and be driven far more than the 911.

I had a 2016 535d touring for a few years which was probably the best all-round car I've ever had were it not for the run flat tyres (watching out for man hole covers in a 5 Series - non!).

Any thoughts? Putting me off the idea would be most welcome with reasons!!

I’d love a B3 touring and if money were no object I’d run one alongside my 911 but not instead of.
When our Golf R estate give up the ghost I’ll probably go for the B3s cousin - M340i touring which whilst not quite as special will do for the daily dog mobile.
All of the above being said I don’t think anyone would have anything negative to say if you swapped the C4S in for a B3.

Yeah - similar thoughts. The other cars aren't that special so even an m340i touring would mean getting rid of the C4S, at which point I give up and stick with the existing set-up!

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janders365
Back