Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Finally, my first Porsche!

EJL

So...

I have been looking for a while (see my previous post) and eventually found and purchased my first Porsche a 997.1. I found it through this forum and from a fellow member here in Northern Ireland.

2005 Carrera S, 69k miles Manual, Midnight Blue (absolutely loving the colour), 19" Lobster Claws with 15mm spacers to the rear, slate grey interior with comfort heated seats oh and the all important Hartech rebuild. No mods other than a bluetooth kit.

Through the advice of this forum and the wonderful helping hand of DeMort I had a PPI carried out (not as straight forward a process as I had imagined) including a bore scope. The car came back with a clean bill of health other than for a few minor items which I'll get to over the winter months (replacing cracked coil packs, waxoiling brake and coolant pipes).

In the next while I plan booking the car in for a minor paint correction and full ceramic coat to maintain all the good work the previous owners have put in!

Anyway, below are a few photos of my new pride and joy! My first purchase for the car has been two toddler car seats so that I can enjoy the 911 with my 2 boys!

Images

Attachments

• copy_of_5_298.jpg
    copy_of_5_298.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 3,659
  • copy_of_4_168.jpg
    copy_of_4_168.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 3,659
  • copy_of_3_831.jpg
    copy_of_3_831.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 3,659
  • copy_of_2_929.jpg
    copy_of_2_929.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 3,659
  • copy_of_1_929.jpg
    copy_of_1_929.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 3,659
Congratulations, looks like you have got yourself a fine car.
All the best :)

snap.

Congratulations, a perfect family car as well. Did you manage to close the frunk with them inside? :D

nigel99 said:
Congratulations, a perfect family car as well. Did you manage to close the frunk with them inside? :D

No, but sometimes I want to!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! My wife reckons I haven't stopped smiling since I collected it!

Congrats - that smile will be on your face for years :grin:

Congratulations! Lovely car.. and the best colour :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JPD
Back