Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 PCCM+ information

@Ricardo yes currently out of stock. I don't have a delivery date for my order yet....

Does anyone know when is the upgraded PCM unit will be available for the 997 Gen 2?

911_AS said:
Does anyone know when is the upgraded PCM unit will be available for the 997 Gen 2?
Mystic Meg might know :dont know:

996 PCCM was announced 2019 (with other models including 993) and available 2020. 997 PCCM+ was a bit delayed due to the pandemic I suppose, announced 2022 available 2023. I'd hazard availability might be 2025 for the .2.

Pccm+

Hi

Has anybody tried the Chinese cheaper alternative.
Do they work and what's the install like?

Cheers

myw said:
jeffersWales said:
> Sorry, this code is for specific items only

i have fixed the links - the prev links are the wholeSale units where they do not have access to the 6/128gb quallComm + 2023 cpus.

From what I have been told, the wholeSale units uses cpu, different internal components + are made at a different factory. These units would follow more of the steretype, in terms of quality re Chinese radio complaints.

please kindly edit your post for the proper links.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mike 964 speedster
Back