Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Inthezone

Hi all.

Got a 996 C2 which I am getting rid of shortly.

How much 997.2 Will I get for around 35Kish What the general consensus with regards to values?

Seems varied to me
:eek:

Anybody gone from a 996.1 to a 997.2?

Thanks

Inthezone said:
Hi all.

Got a 996 C2 which I am getting rid of shortly.

How much 997.2 Will I get for around 35Kish

Thanks

I'm pretty sure you'll get a whole car for that money. :lol: :lol:

:welcome: to 911uk

For £35k you should have a pretty good choice of 3.6 cars but any 'S' would probably need to be high mileage.

Obviously if you can find one privately you'll get better value for money but a PPI would be even more important.

Happy Hunting :thumb:

You'll be able to get a private sale 997.2 for that money (probably a Carrera PDK) but you'll need at least 40k for a decent one from a dealer.

my friend just bought a good spec C4S with 62 k miles for 38k, bodywork was a little worn and needs a spit and proper polish but the rest was rock solid and full service history.
private purchase though, not a dealer, so no warranty. "you pay your money and take your chances"

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dhaApex
Back