Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 turbo 30k miles for circa. £15k

911tom

Mugello
Been watching this for the last week. I was going to buy it as other than the obvious I suspect it could be a good car. I set myself a limit of £14k and it will exceed that what with the fees. It is identical to mine except very low miles. If it was cheap enough I was going to buy it to fix and sell or possibly in place of my current turbo. As I'm not going for it thought I'd share!

https://auctions.asm-autos.co.uk/ve...at-car-transplants-car-transplants-ltd/374632

00374632_0065_800_06762911_374632_1.jpg

Looks like it was a very well looked after car before hand.

Worth a purchase at £14k but i suspect it will go for a bit more.

I'm surprised it never got repaired by its previous owner.

Hmmmm...

A pair of new wings, front bumper and pair of new doors.

A full set of new wheels.

Whatever needs replacing under the bumper which is in a bit of a state.

It also mentions rear suspension damage.

Then it'll need paint.

Doesn't look like a cheap job to me, especially as it's on the register now.

I've not looked so I don't know how much 9*6 doors are on flea bay these days, or gen 2 front wings for that matter, but if you can get second hand parts then it would make the job cheaper I spose...

You been to see it in the flesh, Tom?

I did have a quick look on eBay all the parts seem to be available for sensible money. I'm sure Jin (hsc) will have some wheels.
No not been to see it. Thought up to £14k I'd take the risk.

Might be worth a punt

Parts are readily available , probaly 6-7k fix diy

looks to me like it would need to have the front end jigged, strongly suspect chassis damage.

deffo repairable- if it was a manual i'd probably put a bid on it

I would say £10k to put it right properly inc. parts if your paying a good repairer to do the work to high standard

Yes I do Tom. Lots!

That's worth a punt, problem is I only have an hour and a half to tell the Mrs!

Anyone got a BCA account? I want to bid on that yellow GT3

It went for £19320 :dont know:

The 997 and Cayenne look interesting

Osh

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prime007
Back