Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996/7 parts - motorsport AOS, 996.2 cams, ecu set etc

Tim_s

Silverstone
Some leftover bits from my engine rebuild etc in my garage:
Motorsport AOS - in vgc fully working but one of the plastic barbs for the coolant take off is broken off, could easily thread in a brass barb or run without the coolant circuit like a boxster. I didn't realise this was fitted to my car when I did an engine rebuild and so fitted the new replacement new standard one I'd bought as didn't have a barb on hand to sort this one. These are a fortune new these days
£300

New standard AOS - £50

Inlet cams from 996.2 - variocam+ - in perfect condition, only removed as I fitted schricks £250

Pair of 996.2 variocam+ solenoids - in vgc, I changed this when troubleshooting an issue but they're fine.

Oil pressure sender from 996.2 - working perfectly - £20

996.1/986 ECU, M534 and key head- all synced, I can provide IPAS codes or reset to your codes so these can be plug and play, can help with flashing on the appropriate map so this will work in 996.1 3.4, 986 2.7, 3.2, can put on x51 map etc, clone your existing so you can keep your existing keys, copy vehicle data so you keep mileage, overrevs etc, whatever you need. £350, can split if needed

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back