Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 C4S dealer sale £75k with 46k miles

From what I recall, around four years ago you could get a low mileage 4S for around 35k-40K. When I say low mileage I mean 40-60 thousand miles.

Wait another few years and the 100k barrier for low mileage minters will be a thing of the past.

Attachments

• loads_a_money_191.jpg
    loads_a_money_191.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 2,926
As said, I got my 43k car in Feb 2012 for 39k. That was toppy money, but for new paint and good colour combo it seemed worth it.

Not seen another directly comparable car for sale since, so they certainly aren't common.

dommorton said:
As said, I got my 43k car in Feb 2012 for 39k. That was toppy money, but for new paint and good colour combo it seemed worth it.

Not seen another directly comparable car for sale since, so they certainly aren't common.

It appears to have been a bit of a bargain now doesn't it.
Not wishing to rekindle past memories with the departure of the 2S but it couldn't have worked out better :thumb:

I think I got mine 24 hours before prices started rising :floor:

Dom B said:
dommorton said:

It appears to have been a bit of a bargain now doesn't it.
Not wishing to rekindle past memories with the departure of the 2S but it couldn't have worked out better :thumb:

With that and no increase in premiums Id say it went my way :grin:

My friend also got an excellent Carrera S which he gets to enjoy as if it's a real car.

dommorton said:
My friend also got an excellent Carrera S which he gets to enjoy as if it's a real car.

And whilst not perhaps the same appreciation as your car I`m sure he would do very well out of it should he ever sell.

As Churchill would say 'oh yeeeesss'

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janders365
Back