Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 C2S £85k the bar keeps rising

dommorton said:
I said to myself that I would sell if my 4S ever topped 80.........

What you gonna replace it with before the end of summer :bandit:

dommorton said:
Best I just dismiss these ads as dreamers for the time being :what:

Indeed. :thumb: I've been doing that for the last 12 months. :grin:

i think this seller has given a new meaning to the 'testing the market' phrase :floor: dont you say.

on another planet, and i'm not talking about the interior :floor:

Presumably the 85 big ones includes getting the front PU repainted to match the rest?

X79 side intakes without a turbo tail - that just looks weird :dont know: and as for the interior, that would have taken some guts to order that...

Maybe the first owner ticked all the option boxes by accident.

Can't blame a seller for trying his luck. There's one born every minute, after all!

I quite like the side intakes. Didn't know they could be specified.

It was only a couple of weeks ago that I discovered the front could match the rest of the car! ;-)

I think those side intakes look fantastic. Far more discreet and subtle than the later 996 style intakes. I'd rather see those than the outsize rear spoiler. To each their own.

highway said:
I think those side intakes look fantastic. Far more discreet and subtle than the later 996 style intakes. I'd rather see those than the outsize rear spoiler. To each their own.

No intakes and no spoiler - as nature intended :thumb:

Yep, I'll second that. I've seen the side intakes on a C2S in my local pub car park. They looked great.

highway said:

At least the 996 (+997, 991) ones actually do something (ie function follows form).

These holes do diddly.

They don't exit in the engine bay, so it depends what you expected them to cool?

The wheel arch liners are arctic.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pands
Back