Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

992 GT3 RS OPC Bubble Price Watch

I`m probably the only one that doesn`t care about allocations and overs.
If i can afford the car Ill pay the asking price. To me the list price is irrelevant. If I have to buy used then so be it but if i had £350K lying around and wanted a track weapon then I would buy it (or pay list and buy 3 Tycans for my family)

We should accept these are toy cars for rich people so if your not rich then tough. Is anything more than a base cayman or 911 actually necessary for a true enthusiast ?
Peace

i'm not saying no to a 992 RS (y)
GT and more so the RS is another level

If Porsche are choosing customers and those customers are not legitimate and just go straight to flip the car then it’s unfair on actual customers.

I’m not simply going to accept that I have to pay £70k over because their preferred list of customers want to make a quick buck. I bought a 718 Spyder from Porsche and would have bought an RS but I’m not going to pay overs.

Not much movement at the moment but these two at Leeds and York are probably the only worth mentioning with some rapid but small price changes after their 1st listings

2023 White Weissach with 36 miles, from Porsche Leeds
Reduced bubble by £15k since Mar-24
Reg Number: YF73DGZ
VIN: WP0ZZZ999RS264516

Silver and Red, an interesting colour combo
1710932914076.png

2023 White Weissach with 565 miles, from Porsche York
Reduced bubble by £10k since Mar-24
Reg, YF73ZZV
VIN: WP0ZZZ992RS265054

1710933075494.png

I think the dealers are still dreaming a bit, I was in a dealer recently, and they were only prepared to knock £5k off a £130k car new in stock and they’re sitting on loads! Lowballed me on mine also.
Apparently the .2 won’t be delivered until Spring next year, so I’m going to wait and see, I think 🤔

I think the dealers are still dreaming a bit, I was in a dealer recently, and they were only prepared to knock £5k off a £130k car new in stock and they’re sitting on loads! Lowballed me on mine also.
Apparently the .2 won’t be delivered until Spring next year, so I’m going to wait and see, I think 🤔
the impending .2 won't have an impact on the RS till 2026
as typically every .2 RS is just an evolution on the .1 revolution
i.e. better looks, bit more power, more aero.....

what were you looking to buy?

what were you looking to buy?
Was on a C2S, that’s when i discovered that my OPC wasn’t going to make ‘relationship building’ reasonable lol, so went and bought a GT3 elsewhere.

which is better priced than the one at OPC Reading
2023 White Weissach with 98 miles, from Porsche Reading
Reduced bubble by £25.1k since Jan-24
Stock Number: RE23OJO
VIN: WP0ZZZ991PS273773
View attachment 97584
worth updating as even HQ OPC Reading is not immune to over inflated prices, with another price hair bubble cut since Jan

2023 White Weissach with 98 miles, from Porsche Reading
Reduced bubble by £50.1k since Jan-24
Stock Number: RE23OJO
VIN: WP0ZZZ991PS273773
1712335394753.png

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back