Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Its been a year.

Les said:
I've got the auto (they call it touchtronic) box in mine and I swear its nicer to use than my old chunky downshifting PDK box. It also goes into neutral when you pull both leavers, which is great for tunnels and that sound.
All Astons come with a PSE type of box, and removing fuse 22 means you get the full-on sound all the time. Lovely.

:thumb:

Alex said:
I'm not but at that price I could live with it.

Thats a LOT of car for the money mate.
Good time to buy as well, they reckon on the Aston forums, that the DB9 prices are just about to start to climb back up in the same way the DB7 is rising (just under 2K per year).
The Cosworth V12 is good for well over 200K as well - I've not blown mine up yet and that's saying something.

:grin:

Two years and 3 trips to the south of France and so far I've had to replace a battery and a window winder motor - thats it.

British reliability..... who knew?

:grin: :thumb:

I've only just found this post and have a very important question......

What flavour ice-cream??!! :grin:

jpsh120 said:
I've only just found this post and have a very important question......

What flavour ice-cream??!! :grin:

If your buying, I'll have strawberry.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mike 964 speedster
Back