Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Papa's updates

Wrighty88

Spa-Francorchamps
Hi Folks
hope everyone is well. Been a little bit busy recently due to holidays and work commitments etc but now its getting a little bit quieter for oct, i have decided to get some work done on papa.
I have ordered up parts consisting of:
Inner tie rods
Outter tie rods
Antiroll bar
Antiroll bar bushes
coffin arms from elephant racing.

while i have the car up in the air on ramps and before a geo set up, is there anything else i should renew, just to be sure and on the safe side maybe a bushing kit? Maybe a lowering Kit?

Also have the car booked in at Legends bodyshop over in Greenhithe. A great bodyshop, they work on porsches and other exotic cars all the while. This is to have the front bumper resprayed from stone chips and a slight blemish in the paint after porsche resprayed it. Plus the owner is a mate so that is a bonus.

Anyways thats enough about what i have planned, is anyone else got bits booked for the october month? before the cars a tucked up for winter?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrellS
Back