Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 purchase - PPI

OP talk to tgdesign about his one :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Walk away as it seems they are hiding something. Dont suffer these fools.

There are plenty of decent vendors and cars out there.

Dont waste any more time on this said car.

All the best

Worth trying Phil's suggestion just to see if they will play ball, but I would walk away anyway regardless. If they are being that difficult then I would not want to do business with them!

Garage have relented, seems as though they will now allow an independent to come to their premises and inspect the car on their ramp.

Still wondering whether or not it's worth it, their reluctance doesn't fill me with much confidence for what the result will be...

Will make a decision over the weekend, maybe it'll sell anyways by the time I'm ready to pull the pin...

scottylamb said:
Garage have relented, seems as though they will now allow an independent to come to their premises and inspect the car on their ramp.

Still wondering whether or not it's worth it, their reluctance doesn't fill me with much confidence for what the result will be...

Will make a decision over the weekend, maybe it'll sell anyways by the time I'm ready to pull the pin...

If the purchase doesn't feel right, I'd walk away. As others have said, if the sale service is this bad, imagine the after sale .

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrellS
Back