Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The cost of running my 997 Turbo over 8 years.

It's been an expensive year this year as, on top of a major service, I decided to treat the old girl to new discs and pads all round and a suspension refresh.

That £4,933 spend, combined with me only doing 3,884 miles since February and another £500 depreciation factored in, has brought my cost per mile (over 8.5 years) back up to £1.05.

The way the car now drives - even at 93.5k miles - brings a bigger smile to my face than ever. :)

Updated to mark 9 years of ownership during which time I've covered just over 45k miles.

I celebrated by having a spirited drive before and after the old girl flew through her MOT this morning with no advisories.

Last years expenditure was significant but, fingers-crossed, a new set of tyres is all I'm going to shell out for in 2024.

fortune favours the brave

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back