Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

VTS issue

hharry100

Hi, just wondering if anyone could assist in a issue I'm having
With my VTS module, the vts unit has been inactive for over 3 years now as I have had no subscription with Vodafone automotive but this week the unit throw a wobbly and immobilised the vehicle and as always the case it was not near home, so I had to have it towed
Home where the unit was located and disconnected to hard reset it
But it still has not reset, would you know how I could get the unit talking or how to code it out, I have access to launch diagnostic tool which if u are familiar with it is similar to piwis, thank you in advance.

I would call Voda.

Mine on live, but had to do a few resets in a certain way that they talked through.

Yes I was speaking to Vodafone Automotive they had no record of the reg so had to give them the last 6 digits of the chassis, they also needed the serial number on the vts module and attempted to call the box But had no response, did say they would pass it on to there technical dept but I have had no response. Can you explain what you did to reboot your box? So far I unplugged it and taken off the internal.battery, but once powered on again it acts the same...

They did something there end and then we had to hold down for x mins.

Sorry.

Was going to suggest removing battery and doing hard reset; but you've done that...

I will try vodafone automotive again to see if they are able to do something there end, I don't want to have to take it to west London OPC who have told me the earliest they would be able to see the vehicle is the end of September which is absolutely ridiculous, I was quoted £700 for a new VTS module and a labour charge of £258/hrs also, for a module I haven't used, I believe the unit can be bypassed and removed.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoochyTM
Back