Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Toureg towbar same as a cayenne?

Gazc2

Magny-Cours
Does anyone know if these are the same alot of them are advertised for toureg/q7/cayenne the westfalla ones seem to have different part numbers. Anyone fitted a toureg one to a cayenne?

it is, it's a VW branded with a Porsche part number

👍Cheers

I've got a 2014 Touareg and I had a tow bar fitted with the removable neck.
It was supplied by Tow Bar Trust and I was told it's identical to the factory fit one which I was told was a Westfalia.
As the neck is removable you can't actually see the tow bar at all, just the 13 pin socket.
I'm actually thinking of selling my touareg and was going to remove the tow bar as it won't fit the new touareg I'm looking at.
Mine was £600 fitted with the special loom.
The tow bar replaces the strengthening beam that is fitted behind the bumper shroud. No holes had to be cut to fit mine which was a bonus.

Missed your post Nick, I doubt if the looms are the same.?, think you need a module and coding once fitted to the cayenne mine is a 2013 so the tow bar should fit

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back